Exit Lane Breach Control
Isotec Security’s site specific Exit Lane Breach Control (ELBC) system has a 24/7 operational scenario, which is fully automated, integrated and monitored along with additional security technologies deployed at an airport. Isotec Security ELBC systems are designed to be centrally monitored.
24/7 operation is standard for most major airports, thus requiring 24/7 ELBC. Statistically, it takes 4.2 man hour weeks to man an ELBC area on a 24/7 basis. At a fully burdened labor cost per lane it is easy to understand how Isotec Security access control systems such as ELBC integrated with legacy Command and Control system pays for itself in less than 1 year.
- 24/7 Fully Automated – 100% Objective
- Controls Tailgating
- Fast Convenient Through-put
- Handles Carts & Baggage
- Rapid Return on Investment (ROI) over Manned Posts
- Meets ADA Accessibility Requirements
- Meets Emergency & Life Safety codes